The CCS Companies, a Collection and Business Process Outsourcing leader is looking for a data-driven Analytics Specialist to join its growing team. The Analytics Specialist will fill the critical role of solving complex organizational challenges, by providing statistical expertise. This key contributor will use new and historical data to forecast activity, behavior and trends, and create predictive models capable of assessing future probabilities with a reasonable level of accuracy.
This is a newly created position reporting directly to the Corporate Vice President.
What You Get To Do:
- Organize and analyze multiple sources (and large amounts) of data to find meaningful trends and provide senior leaders with actionable insight and intelligence to increase business performance.
- Work with data in an exploratory environment to provide ongoing insight and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Continually data mine in order to generate new information and insights.
- Identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information and problem solves discrepancies. Rigorously pursues data inaccuracies to discover and correct root causes.
- Adapt statistical methods to solve specific business challenges.
- Identify business opportunities where problems can be solved with data.
- Use big data to build predictive models, conduct regression analysis to equip business leaders with better decision making tools.
- Support data-centric service/product development and delighting our clients through a consultative and collaborative approach with leaders.
- Slice and dice big data to provide regular reporting and dashboards to leaders to enable them make better, more informed decisions.
- Partner with Operations leaders to develop an efficient data stewardship process.