The CCS Companies, a Business Process Outsourcing leader with over 50 years of industry experience, is looking for a Manager of ClaimAssist to join its dynamic team of professionals in Norwood, MA. Managers will provide technical and Managerial support for a team of Insurance Recovery Analysts. They will focus their efforts on recovering monies for each Client Hospital on Worker’s Compensation, General Liability, and/or Motor Vehicle Liability claims. They will insure that the Hospital recovers the maximum allowed in medical fees in the most timely, efficient, and confidential manner. Managers are responsible for leading their team toward successfully achieving the established Individual, team and Company monthly monetary goals.
- Provide training and support to a team of Insurance Recovery Analysts.
- Provide continuous training on State Laws, fee schedules, and Hospital contractual agreements. Remain current and provide updates to those regulations to assist in compliant processing of claims.
- Provide continuous training and re-training to Insurance Recovery Analysts regarding their daily duties and responsibilities to insure maximum performance standards are met in the timeliest, efficient, and confidential manner possible. Utilize the “Insurance Recovery Analyst Job Performance Measurable Guidelines” to constantly monitor and manage the IRAs progress and work flow.
- Managers must continuously utilize all available reports and tools to monitor individual, Hospital and team progress. They are required to analyze, and make recommendations to upper management concerning trends, problems, solutions, and potential future problems. The Supervisor is required to run and manipulate FACS and Excel report as part of the analysis process. Be able to identify problems, trouble-shoot and recommend improvements.
- Prepare regular unit meeting and agenda items. Follow-through any/all action-items as a result of this meeting. Presentation of analysis, action plans, productivity levels, and liquidation to Department Director when requested.
- Attend and participate in the weekly Operations meetings.
- Responsible for working with Director of Operations, regarding all human resource and personnel issues.
- Prepare performance reviews/evaluations at year-end for direct reports and create individual goals and training/re-training for each report. Perform regular evaluation of individual IRA using the measurable guidelines.
- Responsible for the assignment and monitoring of all direct reports’ individual file load.
- Monitor Pending Files take action where necessary. Maintains acceptable aged percentages for each IRA, Hospital and Team.
- Effective communication of objectives with staff as well as cross-functional divisions within Claim Assist, specifically Claim File Analysts, to foster maximum efficiency and productivity.
- The effective preparation of written reports and materials.
- The presentation of continuous improvement plans and change management issues to management for review. Delivery of final change/improvement to staff and effective implementation within team.
- Prepare and present Hospital account review to the Client. Use power point presentation, charts and graphs to convey results in this review.
- Travel to Hospital may be needed as directed by V.P., Operations.