The CCS Companies, a Collections and Business Process Outsourcing leader is looking for a dynamic leader to motivate, develop and lead a collaborative, high-performing Commercial, Collection team.
The Commercial Collection Manager is one of our most visible roles and achieves collection goals, competitive rankings, drives supervisor performance, assists with the execution of client implementations, analyzes client performance and implements process improvements.
In this new role, you will be a part of shaping, developing and executing the strategies that enable us to achieve our corporate goals.
Reporting to the AVP, Operations, the Commercial Collections manager is responsible for overseeing and directing the Commercial Collection operations of our Salem, NH office. Assuring proper staffing and utilization of resources to maximize collection recoveries, fulfill clients’ contractual requirements, while always maintaining the highest levels of professionalism.
Do you have 7 to 10 years of call center and/or collections experience, with a few of those years working as a leader? Do you have experience with insurance commercial collections? Then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
- Manages the technical aspects of processing of business for the entire account lifecycle. This includes developing strategies, actions, scripts and optimal workflow.
- Oversee and direct the auditing of CCS accounts, processes, staff and systems in an effort to assure superior performance as well as compliance with contractual requirements. This includes, but is not limited to: the sampling of accounts throughout their lifecycle to assure system strategies are working properly; tracking the responsiveness of our dialing process to react to certain benchmark events (i.e. broken promise); telephone monitoring of personnel to assure professionalism at all times, etc.
- Work in conjunction with operations staff to develop dialing schedules in an effort to comprehensively service our collection portfolio.
- Report operational results weekly, including: inbound/outbound telephoning volumes; collection performance; internal audit results; staffing levels, etc.
- Manage expenses for Commercial operations.
- Assist in project implementation/process improvement for CCS’ various business units as needed.
- Consults on a regular basis with commercial collection staff, management staff and all additional departments involved with commercial accounts, to identify and address business issues.
- Provides recommendations to improve the efficiency of Commercial operations.
- Selects, trains, motivates and assigns work to staff. Manages the Commercial Division staff; which includes standards of performance, conducting performance reviews and managing substandard performance of associates.
- Evaluate and encourage the professional development for all direct reports.